Thursday, September 24, 2009

It's Bento Box Thursday!

Today I was supposed to lunch in Japantown but I was too lazy. Instead I picked up some overpriced lunch at Bristol Farms. I've had sushi cravings lately, I have no idea why?!? I think it's because my body is starving for protein. I haven't eaten meat in weeks, not because I'm turning vegan or anything but because I'm too lazy to travel an hour out of my way to buy good quality meat (ie pasture raised, grass fed, blah, blah, blah). Why not buy at my local supermarket? The thought of it makes my stomach churn.

I had two mini bento boxes of Rock n' Roll (eel and avocado sushi) w/ 3 pieces of Nigiri. The other is a Shrimp Spring Roll with spicy peanut sauce. Meh, it was OK. It made me wish I got my lazy ass to Japantown...

No comments: