Saturday, June 26, 2010

Wishlist

Urban Decay Naked Palette - Limited Edition - Release Date: August 1st - This is a neutral eyeshadow palette and it was made for me!

I want to build my perfume collection. All I have is the one Avoca perfume that HopAlong gave me for my birthday last year. I really love the smell of Avoca's perfume but I'm afraid of running out and I don't want to get sick of it by using it all the time. I had Thierry Mugler's Angel at some point but I lost it.

I love fresh, sweet fruity or tropical scents for the day and sweet musky smells for night. I can't stand straight powdery floral perfumes, they give me a headache. One day I hope to have all these (sigh...)!

Sunessence by Thierry Mugler - Limited Edition - Notes: Frozen Star Fruit, Patchouli, Vanilla, Ginger Flower - This is basically a lighter version of Angel.

Tobacco Vanille - Tom Ford - RARE!!! - Notes: A modern take on an old world men's club. A smooth oriental, Tobacco Vanille opens immediately with opulent essences of tobacco leaf and aromatic spice notes. The heart unfolds with creamy tonka bean, tobacco flower, vanilla and cocoa, and finishes with a dry fruit accord, enriched with sweet wood sap.

Black Orchid - Tom Ford - Notes: Bergamot, Citrus, Mandarin, Black Gardenia, Jasmine, Ylang-Ylang, Lotus Wood, Orchid, Spicy Floral Accord, Orchid (Tom Ford Black Accord), Patchouli, Sandalwood, Incense, Vanilla - I have a sample size of this. This is a perfume people really love or really hate. At first I didn't like it because the musk was overpowering, But throughout the day it would slowly release its notes bit by bit, I kept smelling my wrist and falling in love with it more and more. It totally compliments my body chemistry. I can see myself wearing this day or night in the winter or at night in the summer. This is a very unique and delicious scent. I want it!!!

Miss Dior Cherie by Dior - Notes: Green Tangerine, Violette, Pink Jasmine, Patchouli, Crystalline Musk, Strawberry Leaves, Caramelized Popcorn, Strawberry Sorbet.

Flowerbomb - Victor & Rolf - Notes:
Sambac Jasmine, Centifolia Rose, Cattleya Orchid, Ballerina Freesia, Patchouli - This is lovely, the right hint of floral and sweet.

Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Abricot - Top: Jackfruit, Abricot Papaya; Heart: Papaya; Base: Tahitian Vanilla, Sugar Candy - Wear this only if you want men to follow you around with a fork, it smells like cake.

Blue Agava & Cacao - Jo Malone - Notes: Inspired by the rhythm and vibrancy of Latin music, a sparkling citrus melody of lime and grapefruit leads to an exquisite heart of the blue agava flower. A sensual blend of vetiver, cinnamon and the primitive rawness of cacao, make an unexpected and surprising harmony. - This smells like chocolate!

Nectarine & Honey Blossom - Jo Malone - Notes: A youthful and fruity fragrance, inspired by the delicious scent of just-ripening nectarines and a taste of refreshing peach sorbet. Mouthwatering nectarine and peach with hints of plum, blackcurrant and vetiver are combined with the sweet warmth of acacia honey in this truly seductive combination.

Dark Amber & Ginger Lily - Jo Malone - Limited Edition - Notes: Created as a modern interpretation of Kohdo, an ancient Japanese incense ceremony, Dark Amber & Ginger Lily is a sensual and calming blend that encourages a sense of tranquility.

Ralph Lauren Hot - Notes: Mandarin, Almond Blossom, Cinnamon, Jasmine, Orchid, Maplewood, Honeysuckle, Mocha, Fig, Milk Notes, Sandalwood, Amber, Musk, Vanilla. - This is perfect to wear on a beach holiday, has a slight coconut smell.


Love Rocks by Victoria's Secret - Top notes: bergamot, peony, raspberry sorbet; Middle notes: sandalwood flower, jasmine, peach nectar, plum, stephanotis; Low notes: golden amber, violet, cashmere musk, vanilla- Winner of the 2010 Fifi Fragrance of the Year Award. Fifi is like the Oscar for perfumes.

These are just body sprays. I'll probably pick them up next week when I'm in the city. They are on sale 3 for $21!!!
Island Escape, Room 504, Good Day Sunshine - Secret Moments Collection - Victoria's Secret

No comments: