Wednesday, May 13, 2009

One Year Down!

Today marks my one year anniversary since I moved to Belfast, Northern Ireland. Oddly enough, I have no idea what happened that day. Neither does Craig. I think we went to Tesco to buy ingredients for making spaghetti bolognese. It is all a gray fog. You know, like a really bad car crash you don't remember happening. And don't get me started on the events that followed (ie here, here, here, and here.)

So this is me a year later, engaged to be married and many many stones heavier (notice I used stones instead of lbs. I'm getting a hang of this expat thing). My first anniversary gift should warrant a visit to Weight Watchers. Do they even hold Weight Watchers meetings here?

First things first...maybe I should stop engorging myself on chew-its...



and step away from MIL's evil snack drawer...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I almost thought for a second that you were engaged to MY brother. That looks remarkably like my mum's snack drawer.

Or one of them anyway:)

Flippin' Yank said...

Is your mum a psycho clean freak that dusts the blinds at 3am? Then yes, I'm probably marrying your bro. :)