Monday, May 5, 2008

What's For Lunch?

Sweetie has been sending me pics of his lunch and makes me play a guessing game. I don't think he himself knows what they are. Entrees at his work cantine have been a running joke and chefs are cordon bleu flunkees. Much of it is questionable at best and the combos are interesting at the least. Gordon Ramsey would have a field day!

Hurm...Fish Sandwich w/ Crab Salad on Top? I wish! Chicken Sandwich with I dunno?




Left over chicken sandwich tossed with lettuce. You can tell the chef took painstaking thought in this one.




Fish and Chips with Baked Beans?!? I think I just threw up in my mouth!



And the piece of resistance (literally)....

Whatever it is had sweetie sitting on the bog for three days!

1 comment:

sloan said...

Good lord! Where does he work? Haha.

Sorry to intrude; I stumbled across your blog whilst being bored in work.

I'm a Canadian living abroad here in Belfast. Just wanted to say: good luck with everything! It's not too scary, here. People are friendly.. it's good!

Yeah! So, hi!