Sunday, August 17, 2008

Hurm...I Don't Get It!

Since it has been pouring this weekend, I have been spending time indoors watching a great deal of tv. UK commercials are an oddity to me. Maybe I'm just a dumb American, and I need things spelled out but some of them just go over my head and I just don't get it!!! They're weird, I tell ya! Here are some of my favorites...

Reggae Reggae Subway

Burger King Dark Knight

Oasis Cactus Kid

Meerkat Clorets

Lynx - Craig gets grossed out at this commercial

The Churchill Dog!

Smarties Blue is Back

Starburst Choozers

I Wish Girls Were More Like Pot Noodle

They can also be blunt and Harsh. Not so funny commercials...

Binge Drinking

Always wear a seatbelt-View at your Own Risk

Ireland Road Safety Ad - View at your own risk

My favorite commercials...

Beck's Canvas Art

MasterCard School's Out

House of Saddam

Beijing Olympics 2008 - Monkey

Kerrymaid

Lick the Lid of Life

No comments: