Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Spoiled Bitch



I got a package from the Royal Mail! Hop Along woke me up at the crack of dawn to make sure my birthday package arrived and wanted us to open the box together.

«Check out what he got me!»
Yay! A card for me! I'm his baybee! I wish blogger had smelling capabilities, whatever was in the box was wafting a delicious, sweet smell!


Awww...a nice card with a heartfelt message from HopAlong that was 10 pages long!


A card from the Hop Along tribe and 40 Yankee Pounds!


An adorable, soft and plush Minnie Mouse from Seester!


OMG! OMG! I finally got something from AVOCA! A rose scented candle made in Co. Wicklow, Ireland!

Another from Avoca! Perfume in a beautiful box!


I can't get over how cute this box is!


My god this perfume smells gorgeous! The smell has a hint of sweetness like honey, with notes of orange blossoms and jasmine. I love it!


And another one from Avoca! Italian cucumber soap. It smells so good!


Last but not least, a really cute newsboy cap!


I love the lining. So cute!


Whatever did I do to deserve such a plethora of gifts?!? Thanks so much Hop Along tribe!

And Hop Along, you certainly outdid yourself! You're way too good to me and I don't deserve you! I love you and I miss you. I can't wait to see you in November!

Flippin' Yank ♥ Hop Along

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You deserve it and more Baybee :)