Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Daily Activity Report

I got my eyebrows shaped and a haircut! I look and feel fabulous! :D

I called all the credit card and cellphone companies to confirm I can use my cards and cellphone abroad. Thank god it was quick and painless!

I refilled my prescriptions.

I bought snacks for the plane ride and toiletries.

I just received my new camera! A Canon Powershot S5 IS. This sucker is one bad ass mofo! Lots of bells and whistles. It's easy to use right out of the box and so far it has taken amazing pics! The adapter and wide angle lens didn't come in yet. I hope it arrives on time. Check out these pics I took in the backyard.





I got my Dainese shirts. I officially look like a cool girl biker. Now sweetie doesn't have to be embarassed being seen with me. He does have a reputation to uphold you know.

Left on my to do list:

Get documentation in order
Buy more jeans, tops, underwear
Replenish bare escentuals makeup
AA Batteries and Battery Recharger
2MB SD flash Cards
Pack

I think I'm on the right track. Still dreading packing though.

No comments: