Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Two Things I Can Count On...

#1 Tesco Home Delivery Service



I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THEM! Groceries delivered right to your door AND I found out that I save more money through the delivery service for some reason. Maybe it's because I go astray when I peruse up and down the aisles. Maybe it's the subliminal muzak that entices me to BUY, BUY BUY. Is there still muzak in grocery stores? Anyways, if Tesco delivery service were a man, I would marry him and give him daily steaks & BJs.

#2 Sahara on Botanic Avenue



A take away joint that delivers until 4am. Can you believe it? A place other than a pub that is open after 6pm?!?!? There is a god afterall!

An electic menu of unadulterated junk from pizzas to kebabs to chips to pakora. I highly recommend their pizzas. Prices are reasonable at £4.50 an entree. Delivery is free before 11pm. They're the quickest I've experienced thus far. My wait time was an average of 30 minutes or less. OK it's not gourmet, but at 2am with the drunk munchies, who the fuck cares?!?

Food: 3 stars
Customer Service: 4 stars

No comments: